Hey you! I’m Phoebe and I’m from the pearl of the orient sea, The Philippines! I live in the middle of the hustle and bustle in Manila and have travelled in different places within my beloved country. I’ve worked in customer service for 4 years and account management for 6 years. Was it good? Hmmm, yeah I think so, I loved it. But I was always craving for something new and exciting.
So, I left my office based job after 10 years of working (yes I know, I was pretty loyal to all of them) as I wanted to travel and experience different cultures and lifestyle, discover new things or just simply wander where my feet take me, while I had the opportunity. But of course still earn money at the same time. Is that even possible? Oh yeah! In fact, I am now lucky to have the flexibility of working anytime I want and anywhere I want! And it’s super fun!
Most of us have the desire to travel and explore new places. However you may…
- Feel stuck at your desk only dreaming of a relaxing vacation somewhere.
- Not have enough annual leave entitlement.
- Have a ton of work to do and your boss won’t allow you to take any lengthy breaks to travel to where you want to go!
- See your bank account is shouting to your mind that you don’t have enough money to do these things.
What a bummer, right?
So what is this website all about?
- To encourage readers to follow their dreams of travelling while working – it’s never too late.
- To give tips on how to keep up with work and travel lifestyle – yes it is a lifestyle, and a decent one.
- To inspire you that life isn’t just about nonstop reporting and long boring meetings.
- To let you know that there are far more beautiful places other than the four walls of your office (unless you work for Google, their offices are so cool).
- And to brag about my beautiful country and why working, living and travelling in Asia is the best decision you can ever make.
I hope that you find the contents on this site valuable and inspiring.
Always remember “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step” – Lao Tzu.